Welcome! We’re glad you’re here! As you look around, you’ll see a few things to pursue as you dig into a particular topic or prepare to participate in a reading group or meet with your learning partner. We will update this from time to time, so please come back.
Here are three things to help you:
- Most of the resources are organized by chapter. In fact, under the heading for each chapter you’ll find . . .
- other books, articles, podcasts and videos to help you explore more about that chapter’s subject.
- ideas for further practice, based on our deeply held belief that until we’ve practiced—and then reflected on our practice—we haven’t learned.
- worksheets and solitude guides that we have used in our own learning to help us reflect and go deeper.
- an update of our current thinking, especially if our thinking has changed since the book was written.
- There is a guide for use with a small group of people. We strongly believe that learning happens best in relationship. This might be your church staff, a study partner, a congregational leadership team or small group, an informal gathering of pastors, a friend . . . it’s up to you to pick the people. In this guide you’ll find discussion questions and conversation prompts.
- We’ve included our contact information in case you’d like to be in touch. Click on our name under our pictures. We’ll do our best to respond if you reach out to us.
Please look around and let us know how we can help you. Blessings on your own journey of learning change.
–Jim and Trisha and the LC writing team